Welcome to Cal/EPA
The California Environmental Protection Agency is charged with developing, implementing and enforcing the state's environmental protection laws that ensure clean air, clean water, clean soil, safe pesticides and waste recycling and reduction. Our departments are at the forefront of environmental science, using cutting-edge research to shape the state's environmental laws.
- Governor Brown Proposes to Reform Proposition 65
- Cal/EPA Releases Nation’s First Comprehensive Statewide Screening Tool (PDF)
- California Communities Environmental Health Screening Tool (CalEnviroScreen), Version 1 Report
- Governor Signs Agreement with China to Help Improve Air Quality
- EARTH HOUR: "Climate Changers: Hot Lessons and Cool Solutions"
- All Cal/EPA News