Enforcement Training Resources
Enforcement training resources within the California Environmental Protection Agency.Air Resources Board Compliance Training Program
Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery (CalRecycle) Training for local government (LEAs)
Department of Pesticide Regulation Enforcement TrainingState Water Resources Control Board Training Opportunities Currently Available
Certified Unified Program Agencies
California District Attorneys Association Training for prosecutors
Free Online Training
See the CUPA Forum Board's website: http://www.calcupa.net/ for presentations from their annual conferences. Click on "training" then "video training library." The classes are listed by year and then alphabetically by title. Most are 2 hour classes.
Conducting Effective Interviews, Environmental Sampling as Evidence and Lab, Analysis Report, Internet Research for Inspection and Enforcement, Gathering and Presenting Evidence, DOT Hazmat Requirements for Hazardous Waste, Generators, Chemistry for CUPA Inspectors, Beginning UST, Compliance Inspection, Laboratory Procedures 101 for Regulators, Multi media Sampling as Evidence, and Verbal Judo.
Business Plan Basics and Hazardous Waste Classification.
Other Enforcement Training Resources
- California Specialized Training Institute
- EPA National Enforcement Training Institute
- California Hazardous Materials Investigators Association (CHMIA)
- Western States Project / Regional Associations Information Network (R@IN)
- The Department of Food and Agriculture, Division of Measurement Standards has on line training on its weights and measures program.