How to Get Help
- The CalEPA Web Site (along with most other California State agencies) use a special style sheet for printing, which removes the navigation pieces at the top and sides and prints only the "content." This saves paper and ink by removing content not specific to the individual page being printed. To print a page as it appears on screen, you will need to use "print screen" or a screen capture program.
If you have a question or comment, please go to our Contact Us page.
- If you are looking for an item on this site, please try our Search page.
- If you are looking for a specific CalEPA staff persons, check our Agencywide Staff Directory.
- If you are looking for an item from another State agency, try CA State Agencies Directory, the directory for all California governmental Web sites.
- If you are looking for something from another State agency, try the California Home Page.
Technical problems accessing or viewing pages, please e-mail the appropriate Board, Department, or Office's web staff with as much detail as possible including the address of the page.
- California Environmental Protection Agency, email@example.com
- Air Resources Board, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Pesticide Regulation, email@example.com
- Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Toxic Substances Control, email@example.com
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment, Lmonserr@oehha.ca.gov
- State Water Resources Control Board, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: January 7, 2013
California Environmental Protection Agency, http://www.calepa.ca.gov
General Public Contact, email@example.com (916) 323-2514