Legislation Home Page
The mission of the Legislative Affairs Office is to provide the Administration with suggested improvements and reforms to existing environmental law; to provide expert advice to the Administration on policy, program, and fiscal implications of pending legislation; and to provide constituent services to members of the Legislature and Governor’s Office.
- 2010 Legislative Summary Report (PDF, 1 MB)
- 2009 Legislative Summary Report (PDF)
- 2008 Legislative Summary Report (PDF)
- 2007 Legislative Summary Report (PDF)
- Cal/EPA Fiscal Year 2007-08 Budget Briefing (PDF)
- Summary with 2007-08 Cross-Cut Budget (PDF)
If you require special accommodation to access these document pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Legislation Office at (916) 324-5826.