CalEPA Live Webcasts
Listen to audio and/or video webcasts of workshops, committee meetings, and interested party meetings as they happen--live, in real time.
- Upcoming Live Webcasts: Webcasts are
listed with links to online agendas and other relevant
information if available. Approximately 15 minutes prior to
the event (Pacific Time), the words “Audio” and/or “Video”
will become active links, providing a direct audio/video
feed from the meeting room. Remember to
test your connection prior to connecting to a
webcast. See below for the
technical system requirements necessary to join us on line.
- Past Live Webcasts: You can view a list of previous live webcasts for up to the past three months. Note: We generally do not record webcasts, and the words "Audio" and "Video" that appear on pages for past webcasts do not indicate whether a meeting was recorded. To find out if it was, and how to obtain a copy, please contact the coordinator listed for the meeting you are interested in.
|  Show Canceled Meetings:  |
|SWRCB Board Meeting|
|CalEPA Headquarters, Coastal Hearing Room, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM - Coordinator: Jeanine Townsend Jeanine.Townsend@waterboards.ca.gov File: 413534|
|Workshop to Discuss Paint Stewardship Program|
|Agenda||CalEPA Headquarters, Byron Sher Auditorium, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM - Coordinator: Allyson Willsey email@example.com File: 423296|
|Water Board/Drinking Water Cross Training Series|
|CalEPA Headquarters, Byron Sher Auditorium, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Coordinator: Christine Sotelo Christine.Sotelo@waterboards.ca.gov File: 417697|
|WRCB Board Workshop|
|CalEPA Headquarters, Coastal Hearing Room, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM - Coordinator: Jeanine Townsend Jeanine.Townsend@waterboards.ca.gov File: 413560|
|CA HSR Meeting|
|CalEPA Headquarters, Byron Sher Auditorium, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Coordinator: Amber Ireland firstname.lastname@example.org File: 409873|
|Pesticide Registration and Evaluation Committee Meeting|
|CalEPA Headquarters, Byron Sher Auditorium, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Coordinator: Andi Cameron Andi.Cameron@cdpr.ca.gov File: 427211|
|Industrial General Permit Public Workshop|
|CalEPA Headquarters, Byron Sher Auditorium, 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM - Coordinator: Laurel Warddrip Laurel.Warddrip@waterboards.ca.gov File: 424445|
An Internet-based audio/video Webcast of these meetings is made available as a courtesy to interested parties. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide this service in a reliable and consistent manner. However, since there are various factors that could affect the Internet or end-user connections to this service, the availability and quality of this new service is not guaranteed.
- Internet Explorer 8, FireFox, or Safari web browser
- Microsoft Windows Media Player client software
- DSL, T1, cable modem or high-speed network connection
- Sound card
Allow your Media Player to download the latest codecs and updates if it asks. However, we strongly recommend you install Windows Media client software. If you have trouble connecting to the stream, make sure your firewall administrator is allowing requests to go out using TCP Port 554 for RTSP and 1755 for ms-streaming. How to configure firewalls and Network Address Translation (NAT) for Windows Media Services 9 Series.
For more information please see the FAQ at Microsoft.
- Windows Media streams using the free download of “Windows Media Components for QuickTime”. These are based on the free and paid versions of the Flip4Mac product.
- Information on Flip4Mac
- Information on VLC Media player client for OSX – To use this client after it has been installed, you may be required to copy-and-paste the URL from our broadcast page.
If you are not sure that your system is capable of receiving an audio or video webcast, please click on the link below to receive a test ‘stream’ of audio/video to verify that your system is working correctly. Your system should launch the Media Player and display both a video image (e.g., CalEPA logo) and audio stream (jazz instrumental). If you have trouble connecting to the stream, please contact your network administrator for assistance.
Test Audio/Video Stream (From our site, usually on)
Video at MSN (MSN public site, always on)
Boards, Departments, and Offices' Webcasts Sites
Last updated: July 16, 2013
California Environmental Protection Agency, http://www.calepa.ca.gov
General Contact: Jeff Castner, Building Operations Jeff.Castner@calepa.ca.gov
CalEPA Webmaster: email@example.com