California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 27: Environmental Protection
The documents below are excerpts from the official text of CCR, Title 27.
The complete text of CCR, Title 27 is available through the Office of Administrative Law.
The most recent revisions were effective December 17, 2013.
Division 1 – General Functions and Responsibilities
Subdivision 4 – State Delegation
Chapter 1 – Unified Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials Management Regulatory Program
Part 1. Definitions, Application and Certification
Articles 1-4 (PDF)
Part 2. Operations
Articles 5-8 (PDF)
- Table 1 – Enumerations/Demographic Information (PDF)
- Table 2 – Summary of Program Activities (PDF)
- Table 3 – Time Allocation of Staff (PDF)
- Table 4 – Training and Expertise (PDF)
- Surcharge Transmittal Report (MS Word)
- Annual Single Fee Summary Report (MS Word)
- Report 6 – Semi-Annual Underground Storage Tank (UST) Program Report (PDF | MS Word)
Division 3 – Electronic Submittal of Information
Subdivision 1 – Data Dictionary For Regulated Activities