Enforcement Home Page
Boards, Departments, and Offices Enforcement Sites...
The goals of California's environmental laws cannot be achieved without compliance. To achieve compliance, CalEPA uses many tools including education, inspection and enforcement. This site has information on who enforces California's environmental laws, training opportunities, and enforcement guidance documents.
- CalEPA Enforcement Reports
- Who Enforces California’s Environmental Laws
- Enforcement Training Opportunities
- CalEPA’s Recommended Enforcement Guidance Documents
- Environmental Circuit Prosecutors Project
- Who Enforces CEQA/EIRs?
- Environmental Enforcement Information for Kids
- Enforcement Information/Resources
- Enforcement Orders/Judgments
- Unified Program Agency Enforcement Summaries
- US EPA Environmental Crimes Fugitive Web Site